Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Black & White +mint kit: Today & Everyday

Of all of the layout, coming from this kit, this it by far my favorite! Not so good considering I did it in the middle and the layouts after couldn´t live up to this one. How ever today we talk about this one:

The background is an old Prima paintable paper that I´ve been hording for ever. I had so much fun painting it, not within the lines. 
 Whit this pretty background I didn´t want to cover it up whit paper, but I love paper and want to use it... alot. So here I did a tight matting whit papers and that star vellum. 
 My "color" for this layout where black, in the title and the word strips from Tim Holtz. That is what I love whit working whit a B&W photo, you can use any color you want and adding black as an accent color the photo just pops!
 Embellishments whit gold, both foil and glitter and a bit of extra and how can resist those
pretty flowers from Maggie Holmes "Open Book"?
 I like to add "hidden" treasures, like this little cherub painted  whit pearl. Not something you will see at the first glans, but if you take your time he is there, being pretty. 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment