Sunday, June 7, 2015

Darling Svea

I think of scrapbooking as serving two interests; memory keeping and crating art. This layout is purely for the second reason
.

I had so much fun playing with different textures and Pink & Gold 
 The embellishments are from different collections from Crate Paper and the title are a clear word from Confetti. 
 Sewing down the tissue-ruffles is the cutest thing I´ve done in a long time I think I have to do that more... allot more...
 Gold is a big trend now and I love the warm metallic and here I have a gold ribbon, stickers, chipboard and the star vellum.
 I think this layout was so much fun making and makes me happy to look at so I put it in a black Prima frame.

So if you are planing to scrapbook today, make a layout just for fun, with fun techniques and pretty colors. oh and gold!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment