Monday, June 20, 2016

2 layouts inspired by JOT june board


I was so inspired by this months mood board by Jot I just had to make a layout, or two. I love the bright white, with bold black and a hint of green. I started making one page and then just kept going, using many ont the things I already had taking out.
The result, two bright pages with black accent and green details. 









On both pages I used the nickel wood grained paper and the Brentano stamps for titles. For the circle element I used black and white enamel dots and the stripes are from my favorit washi.

I love that the Jot mood boards are so fun and different from the "normal" scrapbook style. They always find such interesting and cool color combinations. This board I will most definitely use again!



No comments:

Post a Comment