Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Project Life week 5

Hello!
Here is my week five, the last of January. This week I wanted to focus on a theme, snow and the colors blue and lilac.

The 4*6 papers I used are from Maggie Holmes "Open Book" (title card) and Pion Desing (the same paper as in the photo) and the 3*4 is a Magnolia stamp colored with distressed markers.
 Just loving this stamp and the shabby white embossing powders.
 The title card with "open book" paper and rose, a movie ticket from Paddington and some snowflakes embossed with the same shabby white.
 This week I was in a scrap-class and made a paperbag mini, nothing fancy but we had allot of fun. I used the left over paper to back the photo and just added a title and the date.
 Me and my brother saw this movie and we just love it! And the tag on my title card is inspired from the movie. Can´t wait to see it again. 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment