Sunday, January 25, 2015

Project Life week 4

Hello!
I´m chocking myself! I don´t think I´ve ever been this punctual.  I´ve had a very productive day making project life, a layout and several paintings! Now how ever I´m beat and just want to snuggle up in bed. But first here is my week 4:,

So here I just wanted to show how I store my memorabilia, like birthday-cards and movie tickets. I use a 6*8 pocket and in this one I have birthday-card (I turned 21 this week) and the PL card in the front I used instead of a guestbook at my art show. 
 Here is the full page, I used this design because I wanted to have both horizontal and vertical photos. The "Foorm" card is in a "Sn@p" pocket and the letters are from "Tattered Angels"
 The "Sn@p" pockets are amazing for adding extra space in this case so that I could have allot of journaling. And the photo above you see me and some of my artwork 
 No chocker that the maerialls for this week is from "Open Book" I just love it! The title card is just the week and then a list of shows I have watched and the book I read. The second 3*4 is just a "I´m now 21" card.
 And here we have he inside of the "Sn@p" pocket, the presentation they wrote about me and the bonsai tree I got from my aunt... Will be exiting to see how long I can keep it alive.  

Have a great week
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment